Vacancies

Shortlisted Candidates County Secretary Position

Pursuant to the advertisement of the position of County Secretary on the Daily Nation Newspapers and the Website of Lamu Government/ Lamu County Public Service Board dated 15th September, 2017. The Office of Governor of Lamu County Government hereby wishes to invite the following shortlisted candidates for an interview as indicated below:

VENUE: OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR LAMU COUNTY MOKOWE

COUNTY SECRETARY REF:OG/ADV/2017/01                                                        (1 POST)

S/NO

9987269

9.00 AM

17/10/2017

PATRICK MAGARA GWARA

14416779

9.00 AM

Latest Vacancies for the following positions.

19/09/2017

HEALTH DEPARTMENT

ENROLLED NURSE III OR
REGISTERED NURSE III,
J/G ‘G/H’ (20 Posts)
REF: LCPSB/ADV/2017/8
Terms of Service: One Year Contract

REGISTERED CLINICAL OFFICERS,
J/G ‘H’ (7 Posts)
REF: LCPSB/ADV/2017/10
Terms of Service: One Year Contract

Download – Advertisement of Health Workers

15/09/2017

OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR

1. COUNTY SECRETARY (1 POST)

Download – Job advert-Governor’s Office

LAMU COUNTY PUBLIC SERVICE BOARD

1. DEPUTY COUNTY SECRETARY (1 POST)
  2. COUNTY CHIEF OFFICER (14 POSTS)

Download – Job Advert-LCPSB

Trackback from your site.

Comments (43)

Dr.Kiran

Please i have written a previous message, and no response till date. I need to get an appointment with the governor, and could his secretary please get back to me. Its impossible to reach them, with obstacles around. I want to extend my services to the people of Lamu, but my noble intentions cannot be worked upon without the Governors intervention.Dr Kiran

Dr. Kiran

Abdi Hassan Abdi

I’m requesting if there is vacancy for a logistician I’m ready to work in lamu county and I have the qualification ready at hand please inform through my email account I’m from mpeketoni .

IsaacMusa Kilonzo BSc,MSc,PhD CANDIDATE

Excellency Governor Hon Issa Timmamy Jambo. Next I wish to introduce to your county Government the best saline water treatment modern technology of the 21 st Century . THis technology will bring excellent quality domestic water to your entire Lamu County. I know the challenges that your Lamu Island people have faced each passing day from long time ago. Every passing day getting enough good quality water for domestic needs is becoming a very serious challenge. I have known the existence of serious shortage of good quality water in Lamu as way back as 1980 when I worked in Coast Provoince as the officer incharge of water resources in this province. When I was working in Mombasa in the early 1980s I was among the first water treatment experts to be involved in the developed the current sand dunes based Shella wells of Lamu Island . At the time I was Head of Water Quality Chief Chemist within Coast Province. In 1982 i Visited the Lamu Island to assess the water quality of Shella Wells .At that time Lamu Islands had low population so water demand for domestic use was not as serious as it is today. Todate the situation I believe is really dire. I have just come back from working in Port Elizabeth in South Africa which has similar water shortage challenges as the Island of Lamu particularly on account of high salinity in boreholes water. However as I worked in that South Africa Port Elizabeth City area with local water scientists we were able to develop Reverse Osmosis modules which were able to deliver good quality water for domestic purposes. able to solve. Precisely I wish to bring to Lamu Islands Reverse Osmosis modular Technology so that your County can treat shallow wells saline water and remove the heavy salinity just like we where able to do in Port Elizabeth South Africa. Reverse Osmosis technology is finding wide application in many arid areas of South Africa. The RO technology if installed in Lamu Islands will bring great relieve to some of the shella wells and this will increase on the good quality water output. I will wish to offer to install for Lamu Island hotels or even Private individuals homes Reverse Osmosis Modules and generate soft good quality water and reduce the salinity Total Dissolved Solids from over 10,000mg/l to as low as 170 mg/l from brackish water wells. This RO technology will immediately rescue residents of serious water scarce areas such as Faza Island,Manda Island etc and even Lamu Island itself by bringing in good soft water to add on to what is being harvested from Shella Island. This technology is working very well in Cape Town and Port Elizabeth areas to provide good soft water drinking water from very saline water sources. The Reverse Osmosis technology is long overdue for Lamu Island. I wish to install one small one to supply water to your Lamu county offices for only Ksh 5.5 million . It will give over 5 thousand people good drinking water through generation of 1,000 liters of soft water per hour. The system is easy to install. As soon as you read my offer you can call me we discuss on the logistics on installation of a giant Reverse Osmosis of capacity 20,000 liters per hour. In Kenya Reverse Osmosis is working at the Cococola bottlers in Nairobi. It serves the current official residence for His Excellency Vice President Karen House, Tri-Clover bottlers in Embakasi. St Josephs Orphanage in Voi Town. The facility to run this system is electricity and this is in your county. Kindly invite us we discuss the details of how Reverse Osmosis module could be installed in Lamu Island,Faza Island to bring good quality water from saline sources eg shallow wells. I am one of the most qualified Kenyan water Consultants in the Reverse Osmosis Technology use and who would bring to your County excellent good quality drinking water. Sir try me. My contacts are Telephone mobile 0725269525. Waterlinks Enterprises of PO Box 47431-00100 Nairobi. I look forward to your response.
    Thanks alot in advance
    Sincerely
    Isaac Musa Kilonzo BSc,MSc, PhD. Water Treatment Consultant . Licence Registration No WP/WRP/218.

Martin David

Am an ecde specialist ready to work in lamu county as a teacher please notify me when the vacancies are ready

Ali Ahmed

Contact education department, see if they can help you. Location: the junction near Langoni,Lamu.

Susan Wangui

Hae there am a high school leave of 2014 parking at Hindi n I scored an average grade so am only requesting is there is any kind of job vacancies I will be glad to work for my county. I will be waiting to hear from you.shukran.

tony

Hi, are u currently recruiting Clinical officers?

Ali Ahmed

Contact Lamu county public service board

James

I am an IT graduated from mpeketoni,I have 3 years experience working in an ISP as a network support tofficer in fibre internet and cable tv,I would like for an IT opportunity in Lamu county

Ali Ahmed

Hey James. Apply through Lamu county public service board

Bakari

Am an electrical technician ready to work in lamu county as an electrician, mpeketoni, I have 3 years
    experience working in Kenya Airports Authority. Please notify me when the vacancies are ready.

Ali Ahmed

Hello Bakari

We will notify you once the vacancies are out.

FAHIM

sisi wanati na wakaazi wa amu tuso na kazii na tuko na shahada za uhandisi mbona tusiangaliwe na mradi wa lappset ama ki kazi bandarini

FAHIM

mheshimwa wewe ndo kizingiti chetu

Patrick Mrenje

I hold a Diploma in Front Office and Administration and am Computer Literate since I also did a course in IT Certificate am ready to work in lamu county. Please notify me when the vacancies are ready.

Ali Ahmed

Hello Mrenje,
      We will notify you once the vacancies are out.

Abdillah

is the vacancy still open….re advertised but date is past due.

ali mohameed

i hold a certificate in human resource management .i came from shanga please notify me when the vacancies are ready

Mambo Ndungu

Am a marketing scholar and a lamu born willing to work with the county government during the attachment period.

Ali Ahmed

Hello Mambo,

Kindly visit Lamu County public service board at Lamu island
      Location: near German post, Tahmeed booking office
      Contact: lamucpsb@gmail.com

benard kaanzo

I am qualified medical laboratory technologist from mombasa, willingly to work in lamu to provide health services to people,have experience of six years and knowlege of laboratory guidelines as per ISO: 15189, i will glad if you offer me job in lamu county

muradswaleh

Hello Bernard, please subscribe to our website with your email on the left side to get latest updates on jobs and careers advertised. Thank you

LALY TELE

This county never advertises vacancies for job opportunities…..or employment is discreet?

mswaleh

Please keep monitoring our website for vacancies

CalebMambo

Iam a water engineer from Kenya Water Institute,would wish to work in lamu county water sector…my believ i will be of value addition to the county..notify me when vaccancies upcome

muradswaleh

Hello Caleb, please subscribe to our blog to get latest vacancies. Thank you

Dorcas

Hi I’m excellent in secretarial duties and I am interested in attaining a good job
    Hoping to hear from you soon

muradswaleh

Hello Dorcas, subscribe to our website for latest jobs with your email on the left side of the website. Thank you

muradswaleh

Hello Dorcas, please subscribe to our website on the left side of the website to get latest job offers. Thank you

Pius ndung'u

Hello,
    Am pius ndung’u from mpeketoni. I hold a Diploma in agricultural education and extension.
    Kindly notify me when posts arise.

muradswaleh

Hi Pius, Kindly subscribe your email on the email subscription form on the left side of the website to get latest job alerts

solo

Anyone with any news about resent recruiting of nurses.its in process or done with.

muradswaleh

We will post the shortlisted candidates for interview after a while. Stay tuned Solo.

Wiclif Jillo

Hi. Am Jillo from Witu. Through the County Works Office, I applied for the position of Roads Inspector and attached all my relevant supporting documents. I was later on, through the CWO, summoned for an interview at the Ministry of Works offices, but the date coincided with the date of the State’s function for the launching of construction of the Min-jilla-Mokowe road, so the interview was not to be and was postponed to 23rd March, 2017 and slated to take place at the Mokowe Ministry of Works yard. I presented myself to the venue to be dismayed!! The interviewers didn’t turn up. There was, & there is no communication whatsoever to the turn of events leaving me with unanswered questions, “kwani kuna kujuana?” Or was the position reserved for a ‘special someone’…

musakalla victor

hi a P1 teacher working in the private sector booker academy mumias.my school has continously topped the kakamega county from the year 2008.its high time i wished to join TSC but with lamu county main island.

please contact me on 0723795457/0731990223

mswaleh

TSC is not under the County Government.

swafaa

I am a degree holder in islamic shariah and a diploma and certificate in Arabic language please notify me if there is any vacancy available. Thank you

ANWAR

am anwar omar afresh graduate of IT looking for job resident of lamu