Miss Fahima Araphat Abdalla
CEC – Lands, physical planning and infrastructure development.
- Fahima Arafat Abdalla born in 1992 in Shella ward , Lamu county.
- Fahima was the only lady who stood out amongst 12 applicants and was appointed to be an administrator for Shella ward.
- After she complited her O level education in 2009, she joined Kenyatta University.
- Holds a Bachelor of Commerce (Accounting) from Kenyatta University.
- Holds a Senior Management Course Certificate (Kenya School of Government).
- Also holds Certificate in Dispute Resolution as Third Party Neutral from the Ottawa based Canadian Institute for Conflict Resolution (CICR).
- Currently pursuing a Master of Arts in Project Planning and Management at the University of Nairobi (ongoing graduating December 2017).
- She worked with Rahma Logistics as an Accountant.
- Before her appointment she was a Shella Ward Administrator
- While she was a ward administrator for Shella, with the help of the other stakeholder she was able to produce more than 600 titles for the resident of Raskitau village which were having dispute for many years.
- She will ensure that each and every person or family in Lamu County owns his parts of lands.
Dr. Ann Gathoni Kabii
CEC – Public Service Management and Administration
- Holds a Bachelor of medical doctor (MBCHB) from Nairobi University 1998-2003.
- Master of medicine in pediatric 2009-2014.
- Medical officer intern at coast general hospital, one year program 2004.
- Worked as a medical officer at coast general hospital 2005-2006
- Worked as medical superintendent at Mpeketoni sub district hospital 2006-2008
- Before her appointment she Worked in Nyeri County as pediatrician 2014-2018
Professional Association Membership
- Kenya medical association
- Kenya pediatric association.
Paul kamau thairu
CEC – Education
- MBAin Finance and Accounting Mount Kenya University.
- Bachelor of Science in Education from Kenyatta University.
- Diploma in Education –Kenya Science Teachers College.
- Diploma in Information and Communication Technology –Regional Center for Tourism.
- Diploma in Education for Technology and the use of MASHAV (STATE OF ISRAEL)
- Diploma in hand ball from Pandox –Germany.
- Diploma in Technology and Assessment Mathematics –University of Cambridge-London.
- Diploma in stage 2 intermediate course in physics –University of Cambridge-London.
- Diploma Technology Literacy level of the ICT competence-GESCI
- Before his appointment he was a Commissioner Central Region with St. John Priory of Kenya.
- Worked as a trainer of master trainers EDT and eKitabu
- Ambassador CEMASTEA
- Editor (School magazine) Loreto High School -Kiambu
- Tallying manager –Interim Independent Electoral Commission
- Cadet Movement officer at St. John Ambulance
- Chief setter of exam –Government of Southern Sudan.
- Author Top-Students Physics.
- Senior Examiner in Physics with KNEC.
- Author et al ICT manual for EDT and eKitabu.
Professional Awards and Achievements
- Head of State Commendation (HSC).
- Innovative Teacher of the year (iToya Award).
- Patriotism during Mashujaa Day.
- National Science and Math’s Olympiad.
- Screen modern Dance Winner(nationally).
- National Cadet First Aid & Drills.
- Annual Recognition by St. John Prior Kenya -2017
- Best National Screen Dance Director 2017 and 2018.
- Colloquium on Teaching as ministry.
- Co-coordinator Inter-Loreto Games.
- Strategic Plan writer for Loreto.